Friday, November 19, 2010

STPM , 3 more days to go ! I will die after 3 more days .NO DOUBT ! lol ~
I'm here to say bye bye 1st . LOL
start thinking where should i go if I fail my STPM.
seriously,I don't want to go so far.
the 1st reason is I will miss my BF.
the 2nd reason is I will miss my BF.
the 3rd reason is I will miss my BF.
Ok.that's ALL ! WTH ! xD
I have a stupid BF who make me miss him everyday,every minutes and every seconds. =.='''
I don't know how am I going to survive if I can't see him for 1 week?
Ok , stop it ! cause I think is quite disgusting ,right? SORRY ! heheeeehee.
I need a bag so badly,I just realize that I have many clothes , dresses but I don't have much bag.
As baby Elvera told me,I just have a body But I have many clothes .LMAO
and I found this in Longchamp, paris website.
It looks nice and elegant. I'm so in love with it.But I know the price might be killing me.So it's just my dream =D
Actually I already have one but it's a messenger bag and It's too big for me.I don't like it =(
Good night and good luck for all the SPM & STPM candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment