Saturday, November 20, 2010

I miss pizza hut. hehe. So bf bring me to eat pizza hut =D
I like to press this.
I like the sound 'ting Tong ' ~ LOL
we ordered 1 set of extreme cheesy 6 pizza ! We're cheese lover. cheesy cheesy .yummy. x)
But it make me so FULL FULL FULL  ! start anti pizza hut for 1 month . 
I like 'Fresh' too.passion fruit is the 1st choice. heheheee
I remembered last time I found Sk jewellery card from his wallet. I ask him how he got it and what for.
his answer was : next time if  I  want to buy a ring for you, the price will be cheaper ,ok.
and my expression became =.='''
after stpm , will be very very busy.
going to KL. shopping for sure . 
Ibm farewell party at G hotel.
apartment stay with my lovely classmates .
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! busy busy ~
will be start working start from January.
I just can't wait to dye my hair ! I want to dye my hair . I'm so excited cause it's my 1st time =)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment