Friday, November 26, 2010

6 more papers to go ! jia you ! :) today is Friday. went to jusco with baby. watch 'Bruce Lee My brother'.
those kids in the movie are so cute.they attract me .
and i remembered one of the drama is Bruce Lee treat his Little brother as fighter .he wanna practice more to fight with the Ang Mo. :)
Then I told baby, Luckily you already an adult, if not I bet you will follow him and treat your little sister as fighter too. actually the fighter equal to BAK PIAH ! haha ;)
But I think the movie is too long, it's 2hours . But overall still acceptable.
she is cute with curly hair. Awww.
After movie , Eat for sure . KFC for today. snack plate for us. 1 drumstick for me will do because I'm on diet now.hehe
but I feel so unfair. SEE !!! why mine so small?
the answer from baby is : 你小只吗,东西就小咯!
WTH! speechless.
korean spicy mee cook by me . hehe. add on taufu ,egg and cabbage . Yummy.
Barley cook by me too. haha ! I'm genius ,right?
oh, finally TV arrived. samsung 50inch Tv. But it's non of my business. I don't like to watch movie. I rather face my laptop.HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment